"It is not the critic who counts ...
... not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood;
"who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds;
"who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause;
"who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, ...
... so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919) 26th US President
BUILD YOUR REPUTATION:
- build your value, or your audience won't believe you
- build your vision, or people won't follow you
- build your story, or no-one will talk about you
- build your plan, or associates won't work with you
Ask yourself ...
- Do I use every means to keep on, keeping on?
- Do I persistently communicate who I am through conversation, text, email, video, LinkedIn, Facebook, tweet, YouTube?
- Do I constantly communicate my 'WHY?'
If this is at all confusing, call me and talk it down.
Complicated is Easy! Simple is Hard!