SUPPORT or What Happens After The Transaction!
Of our four highly effective steps in human interaction we've looked at:
- DISCOVER (AGREE)
Today, let's look at what happens AFTER the initial conversation, email, text or business transaction is over viz. SUPPORT
Research reveals the BIGGEST let-down in human interaction is lack of follow-through and not surprisingly it is on the list of THE Top-5 failings in business; let me explain ...
- When you receive friends for a social occasion, how many of them sent you a THANK YOU note?
- When you ask someone to do something at work or at home, how many of them get it EXACTLY right the first time, without a note?
- When you made a significant purchase, how many businesses follow up with a CUSTOMER WELCOME ABOARD note?
So what does SUPPORT mean?
- It means reassuring someone their 'DECISION' remains effective
- It means reinforcing someone their 'AGREEMENT' remains appropriate
- It means recognising someones 'PRIMARY PERSONALITY' (back to RELATE) in the written word, too
In simple terms, SUPPORT is the glue that keeps decision-making with YOU intact until the next time decisions need to be made.
- If you already do it, keep on doing it!
- If you don't, you may lose 'relationships' to someone who does!
CALL John on 07900 251258 to talk it through
Complicated Is Easy! Simple Is Hard!