Examples of Female & Male COOL/TELLERs
Everyone is a creature of habit.
A pure COOL/TELLER tends to display low-emotion with hi-assertiveness [You can listen to the COOL/TELLER by clicking the above link]
Historic Female Example:
Boudicca (30-61) also known as Boadicea, was the Queen of the Iceni tribe during the early years of the Roman occupation of Britain (43-409).
She forged an army out of traditionally warring tribes uniting 100,000 men, women and children on a highly disciplined revolt against Camulodunum (modern Chichester), and Londinium (modern London) forcing the Romans to abandon both strongholds.
So grievous were these attacks, the Emperor Nero considered withdrawing his forces from Britain.
Other Female Examples:
- The Elfin Queen Character Lady Galadriel in the film Lord of the Rings
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of Britain and the British Commonwealth
- Dame Ellen MacArthur, British round the world sailor and activist
- Dolly Parton, American singer, songwriter, actress and philanthropist
Historic Male Example:
Ivan IV Vasilyevich (1530-1584), also known as Ivan the Terrible was the Grand Prince of Moscow at the age of three, becoming Tzar of all Russia at the age of seventeen.
He is described by chroniclers as intelligent, devout and prone to bouts of outrage.
During his 37-year reign as Tzar, he acquired vast tracts of land creating Russia’s first centralized government.
Other Male Examples:
- The Wizard Character Harry Potter in the film of the same name
- Saint Paul of the New Testament
- Steve Jobs (1955-2011), American technologist, inventor and founding CEO of Apple Computers
- David Cameron, British Prime Minister 2011-2016
Why not note some examples of people you know?
Next week, we shall nominate examples of WARM/TELLERs.
To explore this paper, or arrange your workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complicated IS Easy! Simple Is Hard!